So Dead Week aka the week before finals is starting so I might not be updating two much in the next two weeks because I will be working, studying and trying to get my documentary finished! I will be chugging lattes and jamming Arctic Monkey's AM and One Direction's Midnight Memories to get me through this. Send me some positive vibes!
I went down to southern Washington to a bunch of outlet stores and picked up this white Gap oversized sweater for half price. I think I paid around 25 dollars for it and am obsessed. I will probably be wearing it for the next two weeks until I spill something on it which is bound to happen. I almost NEVER wear white because I always spill shit on the fabric. I will keep you updated on how long this sweater stays stain free.
It's rather chilly out these days and I decided to wear a skirt. To make myself not look so odd in the cold weather, I paired the skirt with the sweater and the my army green jacket that I snatched at Value Village for 10 dollars. It's H&M too! It was such a score and it is slowly becoming a staple item in my closet.
I painted my nails black last night because I am dreading these next two weeks and wanted to feel like I did back in middle school - angsty and against the world. To top off the look, I always need some red lips and a shit ton of rings.
And since it is sunny today, I paired my favorite 5 dollar floral flats from Urban Outfitters!
OUTFIT:
Sweater - Gap
Skirt - Target
Jacket - Value Village (H&M)
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Stone Rings - Ebay
Midi Ring - Nordstrom Rack
Nail Polish - OPI







No comments:
Post a Comment